Pitt Graphite Matt pencil, 12B
The revolution in graphite drawing! Graphite pencils have always produced a shimmering, shiny laydown. Depending on the preference of the creative person, this effect is either skillfully incorporated or is perceived as disturbing. The innovative Pitt Graphite Matt was specially developed to reduce light reflections on the paper and to create maximum depth effect by varying the different degrees of hardness.
- World first
- Extremely matt graphite pencil of supreme artists´ quality
- Ultra-matt graphite laydown for reduced reflection on paper
- Highest tonal value density for maximum depth effect
- Smooth graphite application
- Ideal for writing, drawing and sketching
- Especially suitable for monochrome graphite work
- Extra break-resistant
- Carbon-neutral production
- Wood from certified sustainable forestry
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Available in 8 degrees of hardness: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B, 12B, 14B
Timber from certified sustainable forestry (e.g. FSC, PEFC, SFI) order
This product is made of FSC certified wood and thus orginates from responsibly managed forests. FSC Chain of Custody Policy
Waterbased eco varnish
Faber-Castell was the first manufacturer to introduce the environmentally-friendly water-based varnish technology, which is used for almost all writing instruments produced at the main factory in Stein.
The CO2 emissions caused by the manufacturing process of this product are neutralized by certified projects.