Art & Graphic KARLBOX
Art & Graphic KARLBOX
Besides the standard range, Faber-Castell offers to their customers a repertoire of unique, exclusive and limited products. Faber-Castell’s limited editions promise quality and extraordinariness. The best of our Art & Graphic assortment combined in an elegant compilation or products, especially manufactured for this occasion.These special editions enable Faber-Castell to present highly valued artist’s materials in a unique packaging or in special combinations and inspire fans and friends of the brand.
- The liaison between Karl Lagerfeld and Faber-Castell dates back to 1987, the year of the wedding between Count Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell and his wife Mary. The couturier created a breathtaking bridal gown for the wedding ceremony made from silk satin and tulle. This encounter with such a unique artist was the prelude to a long-standing cooperation. The KARLBOX unites the traditional values of the family-owned company Faber-Castell with the modern, unique and innovative spirit and style of KARL LAGERFELD. It is a symbol for the long term relationship of both brands and represents the symbiosis of the fashion, art and design worlds.
- 120 Albrecht Dürer artists´ watercolour pencils
- 60 Polychromos artists´ colour pencils
- 60 Polychromos artists´ pastels
- 60 Pitt Artist Pens Brush with flexible brush nib
- 13 Pitt Artist Pens Fineliner
- 3 Pitt Artist Pens Metallic
- 12 Castell 9000 pencils
- 5 Castell 9000 Jumbo pencils
- 5 Graphite Aquarelle pencils
- 4 Pitt Graphite crayons
- 1 Watercolour brush
- 1 Dual sharpening box Castell 9000 Sleeve
- 1 Dual metal sharpener
- 1 Kneedable Art Eraser
- 1 Art Eraser Dust-Free
- 1 Erasing and sharpening knife
- 1 Sandpaper block
- 1 Clic&Go watercup
Timber from certified sustainable forestry (e.g. FSC, PEFC, SFI)
Made in Germany
"Made in Germany" is a seal of quality for high-end goods produced in Germany. It stands for reliability, trust and branded products with high added value.
Waterbased eco varnish
Faber-Castell was the first manufacturer to introduce the environmentally-friendly water-based varnish technology, which is used for almost all writing instruments produced at the main factory in Stein.