Art & Graphic KARLBOX
Incl. 19% VAT
Art & Graphic KARLBOX
Besides the standard range, Faber-Castell offers to their customers a repertoire of unique, exclusive and limited products. Faber-Castell’s limited editions promise quality and extraordinariness. The best of our Art & Graphic assortment combined in an elegant compilation or products, especially manufactured for this occasion.These special editions enable Faber-Castell to present highly valued artist’s materials in a unique packaging or in special combinations and inspire fans and friends of the brand.
- The liaison between Karl Lagerfeld and Faber-Castell dates back to 1987, the year of the wedding between Count Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell and his wife Mary. The couturier created a breathtaking bridal gown for the wedding ceremony made from silk satin and tulle. This encounter with such a unique artist was the prelude to a long-standing cooperation. The KARLBOX unites the traditional values of the family-owned company Faber-Castell with the modern, unique and innovative spirit and style of KARL LAGERFELD. It is a symbol for the long term relationship of both brands and represents the symbiosis of the fashion, art and design worlds.
- 120 Albrecht Dürer artists´ watercolour pencils
- 60 Polychromos artists´ colour pencils
- 60 Polychromos artists´ pastels
- 60 Pitt Artist Pens Brush with flexible brush nib
- 13 Pitt Artist Pens Fineliner
- 3 Pitt Artist Pens Metallic
- 12 Castell 9000 pencils
- 5 Castell 9000 Jumbo pencils
- 5 Graphite Aquarelle pencils
- 4 Pitt Graphite crayons
- 1 Watercolour brush
- 1 Dual sharpening box Castell 9000 Sleeve
- 1 Dual metal sharpener
- 1 Kneedable Art Eraser
- 1 Art Eraser Dust-Free
- 1 Erasing and sharpening knife
- 1 Sandpaper block
- 1 Clic&Go watercup
Made in Germany
"Made in Germany" is a seal of quality for high-end goods produced in Germany. It stands for reliability, trust and branded products with high added value.
Wood from sustainably managed forests.
Waterbased eco varnish
Virtually all the pencils produced in the main factory in Stein are coated with an environmentally-friendly water-based paint. This is even used for the raised dots on the Grip pencils.
Thank you for your review!
Your review will be approved by one of our employees. This approval process may take some days. Afterwards the review will be shown under the product description.
As a thank you gift for your product review, we'll give you a £5.00 discont voucher for your next order of £50.00 order value or more in our online store.
Your voucher code is: RV7747
The voucher is valid until 30.04.2020. No cash payment is possible. The code cannot be combined with other voucher codes.
If you wish to be informed in future about current offers, new products and other interesting topics, you can subscribe easily for our newsletter right here.
Ratings & Reviews
There is no review for this product.
Be the first to review this product!